Sharing is caring. I decide to try systemize my knowledge and for this I’ve created video course “Ethical hacking and Penetration testing” available for anyone.
It contains 10 actual topics:
- Introduction to commercial-grade penetration testing. Building workspace
- Information gathering. Open source intelligence (OSINT)
- Social engineering techniques
- Web applications security
- Web application attacks. Automatic tools
- Infrastructure security. Reconnaissance
- Infrastructure attacks. Metasploit Framework
- Basics of Android application & WiFi attacks
- Cybersecurity training platforms
- Writing commercial-grade report
The language of course is russian. But I’ll try to create english subtitles in my free time.
Also I should note, that I’m not newscaster 🙂 But I tried my best. If it is very slow, just increase speed to 1.5.
Here is the playlist:
Hope it will useful for you!